Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hear me sing

Dearest Phoebe, Mummy is beginning to sound like a broken record. But I can count the number of times you exclaimed "I am so happy!" when you were in Perth. At that moment, mummy just felt really rewarded. Here's a song you sang while in the apartment chilling out. p/s: Mummy has checked with the 'experts' by looks like the video can't be rotated to 'portrait'. So tilt your head and enjoy..



PS: Dearest Phoebe, Mummy forgot to consult one more 'expert' on the abovementioned matter.
I have taken the liberty to rotate the video on Mummy's behalf. I guess no one would give an arm or a leg to heard you sing, but nobody should be asked to tilt their heads rite?

Be good and smile pretty,
Daddy Dearest

1 comment:

Sereen said...

she has a lovely sweet voice! she can pronounce all the words accurately! i am superbly impressed again... but why was CW dozing off on the couch? haha..just kidding!