Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Guess How Much I Love You


For the last two Sundays, we went to watch two performances by Children First; one of which is by Mermaid Theatre, a puppet theatry in which they adapted from the novels 'Guess How Much I love You' and 'My Little Story Book' . Another performance is Ball Pond Bobby.
I will start with the Ball Pond Bobby. Although Daddy doesn't like it, i feel that it is good in terms of stimulating your imagination and creativity. Imagine a yellow ball as the 'Sun' and umbrella as the 'rocket'? Till now, you could remember that the performers sang the song 'Polly put the kettle on' and Bobby was wearing Thomas and Friends socks! That was sharp.
As for the puppet shows, mummy and daddy were happy that you were really attentive although you were probably the youngest in the theatre. Here's something which mummy extracted from 'Guess How Much I love You' -

"Little Nutbrown Hare loves his daddy, big Nutbrown Hare very very much. In fact he says he loves him as far as his little arms can reach and as high as he can hop. But Big Nutbrown Hare is much much bigger and he says he loves Little Nutbrown Hare as far as his long arms can reach and as high as his strong legs can leap."

Before we had you, mummy and daddy would watch Cirque De Soleil whenever they were in town. I still remember at their last performance 'Quidam', Daddy asked mummy what would be a good age to bring little ones to watch such performances. If Cirque comes to Singapore again, hopefully soon, you will definitely be on my laps and enjoying a small of Ben and Jerry's just like what Mummy and Daddy did.

No comments: