Dearest Phoebe,
today you took the school van back by yourself and you actually fell asleep. Mummy, Ah Gong and Ah Ma were waiting downstairs to pick you up from the van.
Mummy said that she had to wake you up from your deep slumber. The van attendant said that you didn't cry, I guess you were just too worn from your morning
activities. The reason why Mummy had to make you take the school van back was to make it convenient for you to get home from school.
I remembered that there was a wave of protest from your Aunties and Ah Ma about the decision for you to commute via school van, but with some convincing from Mummy, they relented. I guess Mummy and your grandparents must be waiting anxiously for your arrival this afternoon.
Mummy spoke to the school administration and the personnel involved in the actual ferrying of the students and she decided that you would be in safe hands. The fact that you were the youngest passenger onboard probably made the attendant pay extra attention to you. On a personal note, I really think you are very brave, not by choice nor on your own accord. You just had to be else it would be rather inconvenient for Ah Ma or Ah Gong to pick you up from school as they are getting on in their years.
I remember watching this Disney movie titled "Lion King", an animated tale about a pair of lions surviving on the African sahara. There was this scene where little Simba was talking to his father and he asked what made his father brave. The father replied, "I am only brave when I have to be."
Be good and smile pretty, Daddy Dearest.
2 comments:
wow so brave! she must be missing mummy and daddy, maybe she wanted to be a goood girl so fell asleep! ahha! kidding! but shes really brave! maybe if i were phoebe i will cry.. haah good job phoebe! keep it up!
Hey Phoebe did great ah sitting on the bus back and she look real cute in the CM uniform
Post a Comment