Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Make You Feel My Love


Yesterday, I saw sadness in your eyes as you leaned your weary chin on Mummy's shoulders when we went out for our evening outing. Your usual radiant black pools for eyes seems glazed over with sadness tinged with hints of tears.
It was most probably due to the fact your favourite playmate, Cindy has gone home for the school hoildays. We expected you to bawl and kick a fuss when Cindy left. As she boarded the taxi with Ah Ma, I heard you say "It's alright", somewhat resigning yourself to fate.
Well, Phoebe, you are really attached to Cindy but as a teenager she has her own commitments to pursue.
In life, we have to accept the good, the bad and all the rest that fall in between. For you, my darling angel, are the good I accept wholeheartedly.

Be good and smile pretty, Daddy Dearest.

No comments: